Advanced Treatments for Bones and Joints
The Orthopedic and Joint Care Center at Corona Regional Medical Center offers comprehensive services to diagnose and treat acute and chronic conditions. Corona Regional focuses on conditions that affect the shoulders, hips and knees including:
- Arthritis (joint replacement to upper and lower extremity)
- Arthritis (rheumatoid and degenerative)
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Fractures, dislocations, instability
- Rotator cuff disorder
- Upper extremity pain problems
- Work-related and other traumatic injuries
Find an Orthopedic Surgeon
To find a doctor who's right for you, call our physician referral service at 800-882-4362. Request a referral online.
Total Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery
Orthopedic surgeons at Corona Regional Medical Center offer comprehensive and minimally invasive hip and knee replacement surgical procedures to reduce pain and improve mobility. We use advanced medical technology, including Mako® robotic-arm assisted surgery, to perform more precise surgeries and help reduce recovery times.
Is Knee or Hip Pain Impacting Your Quality of Life?
Joint pain can impact your mobility, sleep quality, daily activities, self care and more. Use this profiler to determine how much your quality of life is affected by knee or hip pain.
Foot and Ankle Surgery
The foot and ankle services of the Department of Orthopedics diagnose and treat problems of the foot and ankle, with an emphasis on adult reconstruction and revision surgery, traumatic and post-traumatic problems, congenital and developmental disease, bunions, hammer toes, ligament fractures and other trauma of the ankle and leg and deformities, including:
- Ankle fractures, arthritis, instability, deformities
- Diabetic foot evaluation and care (bracing, fusion, amputation, etc.)
- Forefoot abnormalities, deformities, or painful conditions
- Midfoot and hindfoot deformities (congenital, developmental or arthritic)
- Non-united fractures (grafts, internal fixation, electrical stimulation)
- Reconstruction of traumatic, developmental or congenital deformities
- Tendon and ligament problems (traumatic or degenerative)
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Congenital anomalies (extra digits, webbed fingers, etc.)
- Dupuytren's contracture
- Fractures of the hand
- Hand and forearm wounds
- Nerve injuries
- Tendon injuries and lacerations
- Trigger finger
- Vascular injuries of the hand
Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy
Our occupational and physical therapists are dedicated to improving our patients' quality of life by promoting maximal functioning and independence and facilitating reintegration into the community.