Introducing Southwest Healthcare —
A New Network of Care for Southern California
Corona Regional Medical Center is proud to be a part of the new Southwest Healthcare, a comprehensive network of care with convenient hospital and ambulatory locations here to serve you and your loved ones.
Southwest Healthcare is comprised of five acute care hospitals — Corona Regional Medical Center, Palmdale Regional Medical Center, Southwest Healthcare Rancho Springs Hospital, Southwest Healthcare Inland Valley Hospital, and Temecula Valley Hospital — and several non-hospital access points, including:
- Temecula Valley Day Surgery*, a multi-specialty ambulatory surgical center
- A+ Urgent Care Centers** in Murrieta, Lake Elsinore and Menifee Lakes
- Riverside Medical Clinic**, which provides comprehensive, multi-specialty medical services for individuals, business and industry in the greater Riverside region
*Temecula Valley Day Surgery is majority owned by an affiliate.
**Physician owned independent group, managed by an affiliate.
With more than 7,000 passionate care providers across the region, all dedicated to the highest standards, our shared goal is to provide convenient access to a wide range of healthcare services in a way that benefits you, your family and the entire community.
About Corona Regional Medical Center
The tradition of caring that culminated in the establishment of Corona Regional Medical Center® began in 1965, with the founding of Corona Community Hospital. Since that time the hospital has changed to meet the needs of the rapidly growing community. Corona Community Hospital merged with Circle City Medical Center in 1992 and the resulting entity became Corona Regional Medical Center. The merged hospitals are now a 259-bed community hospital network comprised of an acute care hospital and a rehabilitation campus. It is certified by The Joint Commission, employs more than 1,250 trained healthcare workers and has a medical staff of approximately 347 physicians representing more than 40 specialties.
What Makes Corona Regional Medical Center Special?
We are a community hospital with very strong ties to the communities of Corona, Norco and Eastvale. The Corona Regional Medical Center family is committed to quality. Consider these statistics:
- 71 percent of our professional, clinical and ancillary staff live in the greater Corona/Norco/Eastvale area and choose to work here.
- The majority of physicians on staff are board certified. Over 70 percent of them have been in practice in the Western Inland Empire area for more than 10 years.
- 49 percent of our loyal staff, both clinical and non-clinical, have worked at the hospital for more than five years. Many have worked here for 10, 15 and 20 years, speaking volumes about their dedication and their pride in this hospital. Most staff members have degrees and are certified in their specialties; several have advanced clinical degrees and licenses.
We work to promote a sense of family by treating patients, families, guests, physicians and vendors with respect and compassion. In the constantly changing world of healthcare, our mission remains steadfast: we strive to be the leading community healthcare provider, serving our communities as the healthcare partner of choice for patients, staff and physicians.
Mission, Vision and Values
- Mission — Connecting Quality Care with Dignity and Kindness
- Vision — To Be a Destination for Health, Healing and Compassionate Care
- Values — Respect, Excellence, Compassion, Integrity and Teamwork
Corona Regional Medical Center is committed to providing superior quality healthcare for patients. We are compassionate and responsive to the needs of those in our care. Through our relentless focus on quality, we are working to change lives and transform the delivery of healthcare. It is imperative that all individuals in our served communities have access to the care they need, regardless of age, race, gender or socioeconomic status.
800 South Main Street,
Corona, CA 92882